Wednesday, September 19, 2012

On my way!

210 pounds of bags later and I am on my way.  I can't believe how easy it was getting through security but it just validates that this is meant to be.  The person checking in my bags was encouraging me to pack more books even though it would put the checked in bags overweight so I wouldn't have to carry them, the security people helped me unpack and load up everything and did not give me a hard time about my 2 huge carry ons, no lines, everyone was friendly and curious about what I was doing and wished me well.  And the salad I bought is actually fresh and delicious.

I am excited and nervous. I miss my boys already but feel  confident they will do well and have a great time which makes it easier to leave them. Plus, they are with those who love them as much as I do and that feels perfect.

Until I post again...
Oh, and check out my newest Uganda haircut.  I kept trying to keep it longer but decided simple is better. I like simple.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family (and haircut)! I'm starting to read the blog from the beginning so bear with me! ~Chrissy Rivers

    ReplyDelete